uHook USB Disk Security
System Requirements and Supported versions
How to block and Unblock USB Drives?
How to view files copied on USB drives?
How to register a New USB drive?
Control Panel and Other Settings
License Transfer and Revoking License
Requirements for installing uHook Personal
• RAM: 256 MB or more
• Processor: Intel® Pentium IV-compatible or above
• 4 MB of available hard-disk space
• Microsoft Windows .Net Framework 2.0 or above, which is usually available in most of the windows OS after XP SP2. However, if you do not have this framework installed, uHook will automatically detect it and will ask you to install .net framework before you try to install uHook Personal again.
This framework is free to download and can be downloaded from Microsoft’s website from the following link:-
Supported Operating Systems for uHook Personal
All 32 bit & 64 bit versions below
• Microsoft® Windows XP
• Microsoft® Windows Vista
• Microsoft® Windows 7
• Microsoft® Windows Server 2003
• Microsoft® Windows Server 2008